REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRANSACTIONS
- Represented lender in connection with $236,000,000 net lease financing of a corporate facility for an investment bank tenant involving an underlying ground lease.
- Represented lender in connection with $300,000,000 mezzanine credit facility for the acquisition of student housing properties throughout the United States.
- Represented lender in connection with a $194,500,000 construction loan for the development of a luxury world-class hotel and mixed-use condominium resort located in Colorado.
- Represented institutional investor in connection with the purchase of $600,000,000 of multiple tranches of mezzanine debt secured by pledges of multiple levels of equity interests in the property owners of an apartment complex in lower Manhattan.
- Represented lender in connection with $70,200,000 mortgage loan financing for an office building in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Represented lender in connection with $160,000,000 mortgage loan financing for a shopping center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Represented lender in connection with $90,000,000 mortgage loan financing for a project involving the conversion of multi-family apartments to residential condominium units in Boca Raton, Florida.
ACQUISITIONS AND DISPOSITIONS
- Represented national institutional investor in connection with the acquisition of several hotel and resort properties, including ground lease interests.
- Represented national real estate fund in connection with the sale of a high-rise office building in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Negotiated the sale of a large tract of raw land in North Carolina on behalf of the owner in connection with a bankruptcy sale.
- Represented a national commercial mortgage brokerage firm in connection with the leasing and subleasing of numerous offices located throughout the United States.
- Represented regional and national landlords in connection with lease negotiations as well as sublease and assignment consent requests and approvals.
- Represented international property owner in connection with lease amendment involving major international tenantís corporate restructuring and space expansion and retrofitting.
- Represented a non-profit organization in connection with the leasing of a charter school facility in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
WORKOUTS AND RESTRUCTURING
- Represented special servicer in connection with the workout of a $60,000,000 defaulted loan and the resulting deed-in-lieu of foreclosure involving nine strip mall properties located throughout the southeastern and mid-west United States.
- Represented lender in connection with a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure and replacement of the manager for a hotel located in Seattle, Washington.
- Represented lender in connection with a consensual foreclosure of a retail center adversely impacted as a result of a bankruptcy lease rejection by a national retail tenant.
- Represented lender in connection with a loan restructuring and modification for an office building in Texas.
- Represented special servicer in the consensual foreclosure of a franchised hotel property located in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Represented lender in connection with a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure for a shopping center in Massachusetts.
©Law Offices of Daniel M. Logan LLC. All rights reserved. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. You may reproduce materials available at this site
for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.